Your privacy is important to us. It is LiveChangelog's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, http://livechangelog.com, and other sites we own and operate.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 1 May 2019.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
The PII collected upon the creation of an account are :
- Your Name
- Your Email address
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
All your PII are deleted upon termination of your LiveChangelog account
Use of information collected
The data collected is used in order to authenticate your access to our services.
Sharing of information
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
Exercising your rights
In compliance with the GDPR, you have the right to :
- Request access to your personally identifiable information (commonly known as a ‘subject access request’). This enables you to receive a copy of the personally identifiable information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personally identifiable information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personally identifiable information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove your personally identifiable information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personally identifiable information in certain circumstances.
- Object to processing of your personally identifiable information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personally identifiable information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personally identifiable about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personally identifiable information to another party.